Philosophy of high quality
Egston places first priority on quality. Our goal is to impress our customers by the high quality of our products and services. To get there, we consistently implement our principles and value system and continually work on improving our products.
We interpret the process of implementing a high-quality policy as a process that involves the entire company to strive for top quality products and services. Management and staff are playing a vital part in this work and are contributing to the Egston company philosophy based on quality.
The series of directives DIN EN ISO 9000 as well as subsequent versions and the directive ISO/TS 16949 define the framework of global quality standards that we have joined.
Our quality strategy is defined by
- Continual improvements and avoidance of past errors in order to meet more and more customer demands and also the high goals that we have set for ourselves, namely to drive and support our customers.
- Further development of the Egston quality management system
- Ongoing development and improvement of our new quality management methods
- Enhancement and expansion of our network of suppliers
Renowned for quality
The Egston hallmark of quality is built on the solid foundation of global quality standards. We work in accordance with ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001:2000 – directives on which the Egston quality management system is based. This system rests on four pillars:
- Prevention: Quality assurance during the stage of design and development
- Examination: Assurance of consistent quality during production
- Auditing: Examination of proper application of the quality management system
- Enhancement: integration of knowledge and experience into the process of continual improvement