COMPISO System Unit 100 kVA/kW
The CSU 100 is a turnkey P-HIL System including grid converter, 4 quadrant digital power amplifier, HIL real-time processor, SCADA, safety infrastructure and Graphical User Interface. The CSU 100 is the basis for many applications like AC source / sink, DC source sink, PV-module emulator, battery emulator, electrical drive train test bench and more.
Features and Benefits
- Single Test Bench - applicable to many applications
- Applications available for power grid, automotive, aerospace, military, transportation
- Full access to the mathematical models (MATLAB / Simulink, LabView) of the applications for system users.
- Users are able to modify application models unassisted or to develop independent applications without additional costs for customization
- Development tools to modify application models are delivered with the system
- Consultancy for application development support available
- Offline HIL simulation without operation of the Digital Power Amplifier
- Online P-HIL operation
- SCADA is part of the delivery
- Separated Graphical User Interfaces for HIL (Application) and SCADA (System Monitoring)
- External safety devices can be integrated into the SCADA
For further information see: TechnicalData_CSU100