COMPISO System Paralleling
1 MVA/MW P-HIL System
COMPISO System Units 100 kVA/kW and 200 kVA/kW can be connected in parallel. So it is possible to connect up to five COMPISO System Units. Through this connection it is possible to create a system with a output power from 200 kVA/kW up to 1 MVA/kW.
Parallel Operation Mode
Every COMPISO System Unit has its individual HIL real-time processor. In Parallel Operation Mode one HIL acts as a master HIL that controls the cascaded slave HILs. All 5 blocks act as a single P-HIL unit.
Split Operation Mode
It is possible to group several COMPISO System Units to act as a single block with high power or to run every COMPISO System Unit individually.
HIL-Only Operation Mode
In the HIL-Only Operation Mode the HILs of the P-HIL system can be used for offline emulations without power Amplifiers.
The COMPISO P-HIL System is delivered with a SCADA system to parameterize and control all applications. All Operation modes are configured by the SCADA and individual setups will be stored.
Features and Benefits
- Single Test Bench - Many applications
- 1 MVA/kW P-HIL or 5 independent 200 kVA/kW P-HILs
- Many different Operation Modes (AC, DC, Independent Amplifier,...)
- SCADA to manage and parameterize the system
- Offline HIL simulation without operation of the Digital Power Amplifiers
- Online P-HIL operation
- Separated Graphical User Interfaces for HIL (Application) and SCADA (System Monitoring)
- External safety devices can be integrated into the SCADA