COMPISO Digital Amplifier (CDA)
The COMPISO Digital Amplifier is the basic unit of the COMPISO Digital Amplifier Series. Each CDA can operate as independent Digital Amplifier. They can be connected in parallel to obtain higher performance.
The COMPISO Digital Amplifier (CDA) features are:
- Low output voltage ripple (< 0,5 % VIN)
- Low THD (< 0,2% @ 50 Hz / < 1% @ 5 kHz)
- Full 4 quadrant operation
- Full span output voltage up to 5 kHz
- Harmonics up to 20 kHz (amplitude 25 % of nominal 5 kHz)
- Set point cycle time of 4 μs
- Signal processing delay of 4 μs
- Input voltage VIN up to 800 V
- DC output voltage VDC up to 790 V / VDC up to 1500 V (series connection of digital amplifiers)
- AC output voltage VLL up to 480 VRMS (three-phase) / VLN up to 250 VRMS (single-phase)
In general the CDA is a 6 leg interleaving buck / boost converter with coupled inductors as the following schematic shows.
Output voltage as a function of frequency
Maximum sinusoidal Output Voltage amplitude depends on output frequency. From DC up to 5 kHz Full span is possible.
For further information see: TechnicalData_CDA